Daughters of the King
Organized in New York City in 1885 by Margaret Franklin, the Order of the Daughters of the King is an Episcopal women’s organization committed to prayer and service. The St. Andrew’s Chapter of the Order of the Daughters of the King meets monthly at the church to pray for the church and for the world. They also facilitate service projects and lead formation events such as the Advent Quiet Day. For additional information about the St. Andrew’s Chapter, please contact the church office at 301-864-8880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.